Thursday, September 6, 2007

Loose Ends

There a few unfinished entries on the site as of late, so why not use a Thursday morning to take care of them.

BioShock Wrap (link)
I wrapped up BioShock over the weekend at around 10 hours of playtime. This is game of the year material and has been reviewed as such. I am eager to share my experience with others and will be swapping Dirt for some shock to Heavy Mehtul at lunch next week. If you have a 360 this game is a must, if you have a PC with the chops to run it then I'd suggest picking it up as well.

Chronicles of Conan Continued (link)
I couldn't contain myself after finishing volume two, I went out Tuesday night to the local comic shop and picked up volume three. I haven't opened it up yet, but rest assured that I will be near done with it before the weekend is up.

Tattoo Photos (link)

Crystal and Elizabeth's Twin Sparrows

Crystal's Lilys

No comments: